Electoral Roll 

Being on the electoral roll is a way of saying “I belong”; it is a way of stating our commitment to St James in the City, and to the Church as a whole. You also need to be enrolled if you want to vote in the annual church meeting (APCM). 

Who is eligible?
To be on the electoral roll you must be: 
- aged 16 or over
- baptised (email info@stj.org.uk if this is something you are interested in)
- a lay person (not a member of the clergy)
- either a resident in the parish or a regular worshipper at St James in the City in the last 6 months

If you're eligible and want to apply to be enrolled on the St James in the City church electoral roll, please click here, or email info@stj.org.uk for a copy of the form. 


Contact Us             Safeguarding              Electoral Roll